Volunteering with The British Wireless for the Blind Fund
Volunteer with BWBF.
By volunteering with us you will make a real difference to the lives of people living with sight loss.
There are many other reasons why people volunteer. For some, volunteering can be a route to employment, or a chance to try something new. From this perspective, volunteering can be a way to :
- Gain new skills, knowledge and experience
- Develop your existing skills and knowledge
- Enhance your CV
- Improve your employment prospects
- Use your professional skills and knowledge to benefit people living with sight loss.
For others, volunteering appeals because of its social benefits. These include :
- Meeting new people
- Making new friends
- A chance to socialise
- Getting to know the local community
Whatever your reason, we would like you to get involved in our work with people who are blind or partially sighted.
Have a look at our current volunteering opportunities and role discriptions, or simply call us on 01622 754757.