Volunteer Local Collection Box Distributers
Purpose of the Role: To develop the network of outlets taking BWBF’s collection boxes, distributing and collecting boxes on a regular basis and accounting for and banking monies received.
Location: Home based, throughout the U.K.
- Develop and expand the network of BWBF collection boxes in the area, researching and identifying new outlets, making contact and negotiating the placement of boxes. Providing each new outlet with full details of who to contact when boxes are full.
- Work alongside and liaise with other volunteers in the area who are helping with the placement and collection of boxes.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date list of all collection boxes in circulation in your area using a provided spreadsheet.
- Ensure that all collection boxes are emptied on a regular basis and receipts issued showing the amount collected.
- Bank all monies, maintaining an accurate record of amounts collected and send details through to BWBF’s Head Office Co-ordinator each month.
- Maintain the stock of collection boxes and labels, ensuring that boxes are kept in good repair and correctly labelled & sealed. Request replacements and new labels as required.
Working Hours: To suit; Flexible
Experience/Skills/Knowledge/Personal Qualities Required: Good organisational and interpersonal skills. Accurate record keeping. Full Driving Licence and access to car
Expenses: Volunteers are entitled to claim travel expenses incurred in this role.
An enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check will be required.
For Further Information Contact Simon Parsons on 01622 754757