Head office, Kent: Radio station database administrator volunteer
We are looking for someone to help us with our radio station database.
What is this role?
We are at the forefront of technology and as part of our range, we have an internet radio. This is a unique piece of equipment, the only in the world today with full text to speech.
In the ever changing world of internet radio, streams change and new ones appear daily.
It is our commitment to our many listeners to continually update these radio station streams and keep up with ones which become newly available.
This is an endless but extremely rewarding task and we are looking for people to take on this key role, playing an important part within our small and friendly team to help us deliver new content to our appreciative listeners.
What does the role involve?
- Sourcing new content through online directories
- Creating and testing new entries
- Resolving issues and problems
- Fixing current entries which are down
Where is it based?
This position is based at our head office in Maidstone, Kent.
How much time will I need to commit?
We are looking for someone who can provide between five to 10 hours, any day of the week, AM or PM between 9am and 5pm.
What kind of person are you looking for?
- Someone with good IT knowledge
- Attention to detail is essential, with a flexible approach
- Basic familiarity with HTML is an advantage but not essential
What's in it for me?
- Full training will be provided
- Chance to gain new skills
- Meeting new people
- Chance to gain valuable experience within a national charity
- Provide support to blind and partially sighted people
- Full expenses will be reimbursed
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 754757.
Share this page:
Click an icon to share on your favourite social media site