North: Events volunteers
We are looking for some events volunteers to cover the north of the country.
What is this role?
This role will involve attending a variety of events and exhibitions across the north, promoting the work of BWBF.
You will be raising awareness of our service, demonstrating our range of equipment and providing information on our services to a wide ranging audience of individuals.
What does the role involve?
- Agreeing and arranging a schedule of events /exhibitions in consultation with your regional manager
- Setting up display stands and equipment
- Remaining on site for the duration of the event
- Demonstrating our sets to interested parties
- Providing literature about our services
- Responding promptly to potential sales leads for our equipment and other fundraising opportunities
- Dealing with inquiries from existing and potential recipients
- Promoting the charity's work at a professional level
Where is it based?
This position is primarily based from your home and within your community, but will include regular online and telephone support with a regional development manager.
How much time will I need to commit?
It's up to you but we would ideally like you to commit to at least one or two days per month but you can do more or less hours depending on your own circumstances.
What kind of person are you looking for?
- Enjoys meeting people
- Prepared to travel around the north of England (areas to be agreed)
- Outgoing and positive
- Good communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Digital knowledge preferred but not essential
- Car owner/ clean driving licence
What's in it for me?
- Gain experience within a national charity
- Enhance your CV
- Full training for this role will be provided
- Meeting new people
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses and mileage costs
- An opportunity to contribute to your local community
For more information, email email@example.com or call 07540 724063.
Share this page:
Click an icon to share on your favourite social media site