Head office, Kent: eBay volunteers
We are in need of volunteers to help us with the running and administration of our eBay store.
What is this role?
British Wireless for the Blind Fund has an eBay store which raises money for us from our supporters' generous donations of clothes, toys, games and accessories. We need volunteers to help us keep the store running.
What does the role involve?
- Sorting items which come in, taking photos of the stock and listing them on eBay
- Writing a short description of each item
- Parcelling up sold items
- Answering queries from prospective buyers and providing online feedback
Where is it based?
This position is based at our head office in Maidstone, Kent.
How much time will I need to commit?
It's up to you but we would ideally like you to commit to at least four hours a week. This doesn't have to all be in one go and we can work around your existing commitments to make the position work for you. It will be between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
What kind of person are you looking for?
- Someone who is keen and enthusiastic and enjoys meeting people
- Ideally someone who has experience of listing and selling items on eBay
- The role will involve working with other volunteers
- Someone who can take a reasonable quality photo
What's in it for me?
- Valuable experience within a national charity
- Meet new people - the role will involve working with other volunteers
- Helping to fundraise for blind and partially sighted people
- Full expenses will be reimbursed
For more information, email email@example.com or phone 01622 754757.
Share this page:
Click an icon to share on your favourite social media site