Make a single donation
Every donation, however small, makes a very real difference.
British Wireless for the Blind Fund is a totally independent charity.
We get no government funding and rely on the generosity of donations from our supporters. Every pound donated is carefully used to help blind listeners in need.
- £200 – could provide one of our Concerto 2 CD radio cassette recorders
- £120 – could provide our Duet 2 digital radio
- £35 – could provide a service or repair to one of our sets
- £15 – could provide a set of personal headphones for one of our sets
- £5 – could pay for someone to contact one of our recipients to see how they are and check how they are getting on with their set
Every pound will help us provide more constant companions.
Gift Aid explained
Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we get an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue, helping your donation go further.
This means £100 can be turned into £125, as long as donations are made through Gift Aid.
Imagine what a difference that could make - and it doesn't cost you a thing.
So if you want your donation to go further, Gift Aid it.
Share this page:
Click an icon to share on your favourite social media site