INTERNET FIRST For Welsh visually impaired people
British Wireless for the Blind Fund (BWBF) has received a funding boost thanks to players of a charity lottery
BWBF was awarded £2000 by People’s Postcode Trust, a grant-giving charity, funded entirely by players of People's Postcode Lottery.
BWBF will use the money to purchase specially modified audio sets for the blind and find volunteers to deliver, install and demonstrate these specially modified sets.
People’s Postcode Lottery is Britain’s charity lottery. Players play with their postcodes to win cash prizes while raising money for good causes.
As a charity lottery, £2 from every monthly lottery ticket goes towards charities and community initiatives across England, Scotland and Wales, including People’s Postcode Trust.
People’s Postcode Lottery believes in supporting local communities so the money raised by players in each country, stays in that country.
To find out more about applying for People’s Postcode Trust funding and the projects which the Trust supports visit www.postcodelottery.co.uk
If you’d like to be in with a chance to win cash prizes while supporting great local charities, sign up for People’s Postcode Lottery.
- Blind people in East and West Midlands benefit from new funding from charity lottery
- FUNDING BOOST FOR SCOTLAND
- New set for BWBF
- Crerar Hotels Grant
- Rick Payne – Blues guitarist
- Radios for Sovereign Healthcare Charitable Trust
- New Radio for Seaton Community Hospital
- West Malling Christmas Market
- Our Own BWBF Calendar
- A Wedding Celebration
- Fundraising Canoe Trip
- INTERNET FIRST For Welsh visually impaired people
- Tailored holidays for the visually impaired
- Rotary Charity of the Year
- Barbie/Sindy dolls donated
- 4 Sonata Plus sets for Berkshire.
- 2013 calendar
- University of Greenwich Collaborative Working
- Shark Dive
- Tonbridge Canoe Club paddle
- Concerto 2 is Here!
- And the Winner is......
- Sponsor a canoeist
- 2012 Finnish Canoe Holiday
- Give a Car!
- Singing The Blues for BWBF
- 10k Sees Double!
- Retired Staff Raise Â£720
- Hats off to Millie
- Happy 90th Birthday Hannah
- Trophy Presentation
- MARS Supporting the Fund
- The First in Southport