New set for BWBF
Sovereign USB player
BWFB has recently been appointed by Kings Audio as an official reseller of their hugely successful Sovereign USB Memory Stick Player, which was designed specifically for use by blind and partially sighted people.
The Sovereign offers good sound quality, has large high visibility buttons with an adjacent tactile marker and the large On/Off switch on the front also operates the Volume Control. There is a Headphone
Socket next to the On/Off switch for private listening.
The player can be operated from mains power using the adaptor provided, or using the internal, rechargeable battery which gives at least five hours playing time.
The Sovereign has Multi-stick Bookmark Memory and a Cue and Review facility within each track.
PRICED AT £25.00!!!
PLEASE CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 01622 754757.
- Middlesbrough Teesside Lions Club fund specially modified radio for VIP in Middlesbrough
- A lifeline at your fingertips
- BWBF RECEIVES BIG LOTTERY FUNDING
- Weymouth and Portland Lions
- Ryedale Lions
- Transmission 2013 Winners
- Lifeline to the World
- FROM CRYSTAL SET TO THE INTERNET - EXHIBITION LAUNCH
- Blind people in the Midlands benefit from charity lottery funding
- FUNDING BOOST FOR SCOTLAND
- New set for BWBF
- Crerar Hotels Grant
- Rick Payne – Blues guitarist
- Radios for Sovereign Healthcare Charitable Trust
- New Radio for Seaton Community Hospital
- West Malling Christmas Market
- Our Own BWBF Calendar
- A Wedding Celebration
- Fundraising Canoe Trip
- INTERNET FIRST For Welsh visually impaired people
- Tailored holidays for the visually impaired
- Rotary Charity of the Year
- Barbie/Sindy dolls donated
- 4 Sonata Plus sets for Berkshire.
- 2013 calendar
- University of Greenwich Collaborative Working
- Shark Dive
- Tonbridge Canoe Club paddle
- Concerto 2 is Here!
- And the Winner is......
- Sponsor a canoeist
- 2012 Finnish Canoe Holiday
- Give a Car!
- Singing The Blues for BWBF
- 10k Sees Double!
- Retired Staff Raise Â£720
- Hats off to Millie
- Happy 90th Birthday Hannah
- Trophy Presentation
- MARS Supporting the Fund
- The First in Southport