Kendal’s Charity Christmas Tree festival raises £30 for BWBF.
The Church of Holy Trinity in Kendal held a Charity Christmas Tree festival from the 7th – 22nd December 2012. 40 Christmas trees were positioned round the church, each
one decorated and dedicated to a different charity.
The photograph shows Guy Moser, an amateur radio enthusiast who raised money for BWBF through Transmission, our annual sponsored radio contacts event. Guy very thoughtfully proposed one of the festival’s trees being dedicated to the work of British Wireless for the Blind. Our thanks go to Guy and the parishioners and visitors to the Festival for the money raised.
- FROM CRYSTAL SET TO THE INTERNET - EXHIBITION LAUNCH
- Blind people in the Midlands benefit from charity lottery funding
- FUNDING BOOST FOR SCOTLAND
- New set for BWBF
- Crerar Hotels Grant
- Rick Payne – Blues guitarist
- Radios for Sovereign Healthcare Charitable Trust
- New Radio for Seaton Community Hospital
- West Malling Christmas Market
- Our Own BWBF Calendar
- A Wedding Celebration
- Fundraising Canoe Trip
- INTERNET FIRST For Welsh visually impaired people
- Tailored holidays for the visually impaired
- Rotary Charity of the Year
- Barbie/Sindy dolls donated
- 4 Sonata Plus sets for Berkshire.
- 2013 calendar
- University of Greenwich Collaborative Working
- Shark Dive
- Tonbridge Canoe Club paddle
- Concerto 2 is Here!
- And the Winner is......
- Sponsor a canoeist
- 2012 Finnish Canoe Holiday
- Give a Car!
- Singing The Blues for BWBF
- 10k Sees Double!
- Retired Staff Raise Â£720
- Hats off to Millie
- Happy 90th Birthday Hannah
- Trophy Presentation
- MARS Supporting the Fund
- The First in Southport